Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Not Within Reach in Richmond??? Come on!

Hi reader friends!
Yesterday evening I watched the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" from 2009. I liked the dialog. There were several about contacting people. One line was something like: "I wouldn't know if the guy had removed his larynx, because he never speaks; he just SMSes." 
Another brilliant line went something like: "There are so many communication channels these days to monitor; I mean will he make contact on Facebook or SMS or email, or Twitter, or whatever?"
Probably my favorite was this one, with a woman talking on the phone: "He says he's going somewhere and may be difficult to reach. Reply: Where's he going? I'll ask. ... He's going to Richmond."
Communications have always been difficult and maybe they'll always be. The technical part of the problem has been solved. The rest of it is within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment