Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Friday, August 26, 2011

What my Smartphone can do

I sat down today to go through my smartphone and list what functions it has. The functions had to be listed in words that my grandfathers would have understood. The functions are either through web services like Picasaweb or through an app. Here's what I found:
Notepad
Dictionary
Dialer
Phone
Newspaper
Game platform
Filmplayer
Musicplayer
Camera
Film camera
FM-Radio
World radio
Weatherman
Banker
Alarm clock
Scientific graphing calculator
Watch
Dictaphone
Calendar
Photo album
Map
Navigator
Video phone
Music store
Addressbook
Mailbox
Post office
School book
TV
TV program guide
Private library
Public library
Encyclopedia
Shop
Randomizer
Guitar teacher
Chess board
Chess teacher, trainer, opponent
TV broadcaster
Pedometer
Diary
Multinational text-TV
Safe-deposit box
Music instruments
Binder


And that's just my smartphone. BTW, I've probably missed some functions. You readers may have much more on your devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment