Proctele apps in the App Store

Proctele apps in the App Store
Click the picture to see Proctele apps in Apple's App Store

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visit Copenhagen

I'm back from Copenhagen! I'm saying this in case you were wondering of my whereabouts.
Had a great day in the Nordic metropolis only an hour from here. We started the visit by admiring the change of guards at Amalienborg, the residence of the Danish queen and prince.
We went on to visit the Guinness Museum of World Records, which was particularly nice for the kids. A little shopping in-between for my wife.
After an hour at the Tivoli park, we had a Great meal at the Hard Rock Café, an establishment my wife and I rarely miss a visit to.
A good visit and lots of steps on my step counter: more than 11,000 steps. How about that, hey??

No comments:

Post a Comment