- The steadiness of your hand. This is tested by letting you drive a car from the bottom of the screen to the top, to the tune of a great V8 snarl. Easy though it sounds, this is quite a tough test. You have to park your BMW convertible first and that's not at all easy in this game. The steadiness test is my kids' favorite. The youngest one wants to crash as many cars as he possibly can. Quite contrary to the test's intention.
- Eye-hand coordination. Here you're supposed to puncture a balloon as soon as it appears on the screen.
- Visual clarity. This works similarly to the balloon test, except the difficulty is to actually see the dot you're supposed to touch. A true challenge if you've had a couple of drinks.
- Mental agility. Tests if you're still mentally agile enough. You'll see a digit on screen and the task is to input the next higher digit using a keyboard.
- Memory. This tests if your memory is working Ok. Works similar to the smiley-test in our Elephant Super Memory Challenge game.
Enjoy the app, but always drive safely.